1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

free reverse number lookup lies

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by Mr. Gregory, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Mr. Gregory

Mr. Gregory New Member

Go to a search engine and it will say free lookup or free whatever so I go through all the sh*t of filling out everything, right ? After I do all that and lookup whatever for "free" I get to the last page and it wants money ! Must be that new "free money" I haven't been issued yet !
    I'm so fu*king sick of those kind of lies I could scream ! Everyone should email the search engine they use and complain about this sh*t ! "They get a few thousand emails daily and that kind of crap will stop quick" ! We all need to do this so it will stop !
    Signed: wutzhisname

› See More: free reverse number lookup lies
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

You do realize that number lookups are private companies that offer a service, right? When they say something is "Free" what they really mean is, "We'll give you something for free just to get your attention, but the rest is going to cost you".

I have yet to find a completely free reverse phone lookup service. Emailing a search engine isn't going to do anything.

3. cskwon

cskwon New Member

I am also a victim like you.

4. Syzygy

Syzygy Member

I just don't click on everything that I see. There actually are some reverse number look-up sites that are legit, but I rarely have a need to look up a number.

5. justy5

justy5 New Member

I use an app called Reverse Lookup by Nomadic Ratio. It has a red background. It is available in Google Play. I search calls I do not recognize. I can also send future calls to voicemail. It works for me. I haven't had any problems with it. Give it a try. Hope it works for you.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  6. justy5

justy5 New Member

P.S. if you purchase Reverse Lookup Plus with Caller ID you get other features. It costs $1.99. Well worth it.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?