1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How-to Free Ringtones for the enV Touch VX11000

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by jdeg, Apr 7, 2009.

1. webpro

webpro New Member

There are a few methods. There is a website mentioned earlier in this thread that can be used to find free ring tones. You can also use any MP3 music file as a ring tone. I prefer to edit songs to make the exact ring tone I want from the portion of song I like. This take a bit of work but it is worth it to me.

For simplicity, read through this thread again and locate the procedure that details connecting to the computer with a USB cable and setting the phone to Mass Storage then copying the music files to the Sounds directory. You can also look below for my Four King Beach blog entry describing the same.

These are both free methods. There are placed that make quality ring tones and then sell them. I don't go that route since I can make my own and easily add them to my phone. The value of these services is they simply send you a text message with the ringtone and you save it as a ringtone and you are done. The less technically inclined should consider the cost for simplicity.

› See More: Free Ringtones for the enV Touch VX11000
  2. ev01utionx

ev01utionx New Member

Hrmm, everytime I try to run bitpim there's an error that comes up, then it doesn't launch :(

3. webpro

webpro New Member

I stopped using BitPM when I worked out using mass storage instead. Sorry, I can't help with BitPM issues.

4. Ms. Pineapple

Ms. Pineapple New Member

I'm having trouble saving the file to my computer. It says I need to purchase quick time pro. Am I doing something wrong?

5. mrmojoman

mrmojoman New Member

works great for me, thx

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?