1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How-to Free Ringtones on LG Voyager VX10000

Discussion in 'LG Voyager' started by jdeg, Nov 25, 2007.

1. tbartley5

tbartley5 New Member

i know two different ways to get ringtones for free.
    the first way is go to pisamba.com and find the song you want, then click to download to pc, then put the ringtone on your memory card (if you have one) in the sounds folder. then when you put your memory card in your phone, go to media center, then music & tones, then my sounds, then click the sound and send it to your number. then when you get to message click option and save as ringtone

the second way is go to funformobile.com and find the song you want (has to be mp3 format or it wont work), then click send to phone and put your number in. then when you get the message, click option and save as sound and as ringtone.

› See More: Free Ringtones on LG Voyager VX10000
  2. biatch23

biatch23 New Member

sweet stuff..helps a lot..

3. Dr Tweak

Dr Tweak New Member

I've followed all of the instruction but I can't get this to work. I have an LG VX10000, I installed the drivers, and Bitpim. When I try to put a file in using Filesystem, I get the error "access to the file/directory has been blocked on this phone by the phone provider".

If I drag/drop an MP3 into Media/Ringers, it appears to work, as it converts the file and then it shows up on the screen. However I can never find the file in my phone. I've also tried putting into the Sounds folder and that never shows up either. Also tried rebooting the phone, still nothing.

Any suggestions?

4. camstuf

camstuf /\/\s.Super/\/\odette

Contact your provider

5. kalashnikov

kalashnikov New Member

[langtitle=ru]Re: Free Ringtones on LG Voyager VX10000[/langtitle]

[lang=ru]very good[/lang]

6. tony2007

tony2007 New Member

Umm is there a way to transfer songs from your computer to your phone and use them as ring tones with an sd card?

7. airsidelimo

airsidelimo New Member

This posting was really informative and I highly appreciate this effort. It helped me a lot. Thanks for this posting.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?