1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

How-to Get the Samsung Galaxy S3 for way cheaper than Verizon

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by jdeg, Sep 18, 2012.

1. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

After comparing some prices on the Galaxy S3 yesterday I ended up going with Ebates/Wirefly. Here's why: Their price was $50 cheaper than Verizon, I found a $20 off coupon, AND I got $12.50 back on Ebates for renewing my contract through Verizon - making the total for the phone $127.50.

Here are the different ways you can get cash back through Ebates:

• $95 cash back on new wireless Family/Shared plans with 5 total lines
    • $35 cash back on new Post-Paid Lines
    • $15 cash back on each line added to a Family/Shared Plan
    • $12.50 cash back on contract extensions
    • $10 cash back on Hybrid service plan activations
    • $10 cash back on phone only
    • $5 cash back on prepaid service plan activations
    • 5% cash back on accessories
    Here's how to do it:
    1. Sign into your Ebates account, search for "Wirefly" - if you don't have an Ebates account click here to get one
    2. Go to Wirefly via Ebates (it will say "Verizon @ Ebates Wireless Coupons & Cash Back")
    3. Choose the Galaxy S III color/size that you want on Ebates/Wirefly - You may have to click 'View all verizon phones" at the bottom
    4. Put in your zip
    5. Choose the account type
    6. Add the phone to your cart
    7. If you're renewing your contract, put in your credentials to verify that you can upgrade your phone. These credentials must be of the main account holder or an "account manager". The PIN/password is your "billing password" as set in My Verizon. To change it go to "My Verizon" at the top, under My Profile to the right of the pull-down - "view all". If you don't know the password, give Verizon a call so they can reset it.
    8. Fill out all info and choose plan accordingly
    9. Try using the coupon RMN20 for an additional $20 off OR WIREFLY4G12 for a free 4gb SD card OR WIREFLYBLUE83 for a free bluetooth headset! (you can only use one)
    10. Check out and wait for your phone to arrive!

Enjoy! Post here if this worked for you.

› See More: Get the Samsung Galaxy S3 for way cheaper than Verizon
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?