1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Gigabit Service

Discussion in 'FIOS Internet' started by justy5, May 27, 2018.

1. justy5

justy5 New Member

I see there is a fairly new super fast internet service being offered by Verizon and other providers. It boasts that you can connect up to 100 devices to it. I was wondering do I need this almost $150 to $200 a month service? ( I get that the introductory prices are lower ) If you add the stand alone price on top of the other two services it gets pretty expensive after the two year deal. I read many articles stating what this service can do over 50 Meg service or higher. It can provide the service faster. It claims. I don't see a leave those slower services alone. Get this more expensive and faster service instead. Who has this service? What do you like about it? Or what's so great about it? Verizon FiOS current speeds can not handle the job? I read about gigabit service at this link: https://www.maketecheasier.com/do-you-really-need-gigabit-connection/

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

› See More: Gigabit Service

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?