1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Grandfathered UDP (Unlimited Data) for sale; No contract; Nationwide Talk Share 2000 plan

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted' started by JBB, Jul 12, 2017.

1. JBB

JBB New Member

I have one grandfathered UDP line I would like to sell quickly. It is a non-primary line on a Nationwide Talk Share 2000 plan (which includes no texts). The monthly data plan fee is $49.99. It's month-to-month/not under contract. I don't need to keep the current phone number.

I am taking no responsibility, and accepting no liability, should the transfer somehow cause the unlimited data to be lost, or if your plan is somehow changed or lost, or for any potential damages or losses to you. I will only offer a refund if you can demonstrate that I have not authorized the AOL, which I can assure you I will upon receipt of payment. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can assume this line, that you like this plan or can change it without losing the data plan, that you understand the process of assumption of liability (AOL) on Verizon, etc.

I'm ready to do the AOL within the week. I can take payment by PayPal, Venmo, Google Wallet.

Price is very negotiable. I want to sell quickly. If interested, PM or post with a price.

› See More: Grandfathered UDP (Unlimited Data) for sale; No contract; Nationwide Talk Share 2000 plan

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?