1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Hacked Cell Phone?

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by scottmb, Sep 27, 2010.

1. scottmb

scottmb New Member

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the forums, signed up today actually because I have kind of a problem, it seems kinda far fetched i know, but here goes. So I need to know if it's possible to make it so you can read texts, listen in on phone calls, etc that someone else gets. Now, it's not that I want to do this, it just kinda seems that it's been done to me.

Someone has been texting me from a number based in Wisconsin, I'm in ohio, with pretty detailed information like, things I've done that day, that only 1 person, who i text and talk to throughout the day, knows about. I don't know anyone in Wi, blocked my number and called it, only the first name of the individual came up. And the one time I did respond to the texts, in the beginning to ask who it was, all they said was "it doesn't matter"

But it's getting a little out of hand, inappropriate things are starting to be said, and I was wondering if that's possible, or if I just have a major stalker... Seems kinda out there that someone would do that, but it's also pretty weird to think someone's following me around...

So if someone can shed some light on this for me, i'd greatly appreciate it. Hope this isn't in the wrong place, I'm with Verizon... But I didn't know where else to put it.

› See More: Hacked Cell Phone?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?