1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Mother's Day all!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gregg, May 9, 2014.

1. Gregg

Gregg New Member

Just wanted to wish everyone here on the forum a happy Mother's Day! It's this Sunday and my wife and I will be dining out with my mom and mother-in-law to celebrate. Hope everyone enjoys the day -- especially any moms here.

› See More: Happy Mother's Day all!
  2. Anita

Anita New Member

Happy Mother's Day to you as well, Gregg! We thought about dining out but chose to stay at home instead. The weather was kind of iffy here over the weekend and we didn't want to get caught in a storm! We're presently in *dire* need of new windshield wipers, ha.

3. Hannah

Hannah New Member

Gregg, thanks for the Happy Mother's Day wishes! We enjoyed our Mother's Day weekend especially this year because not only did the hubby and I both have our moms around to celebrate but I also found out that I'm going to be a mom soon, too. :) Hope everyone else had as good of a Mother's Day as we did. :)

4. Elsie

Elsie New Member

Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes, Gregg. :) I'm a week late to this thread but I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday. Hannah, congratulations on the pregnancy! I hope everything goes well for you.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?