1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Having an issue with the bill

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by Dialtone, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Dialtone

Dialtone Member

I paid my bill in full like I always do and did not leave any balance. However, my data still shows as unpaid and has a cap of 10gbs. I am not sure if I will be overcharged if I use data beyond the 10gbs and have not touched it today. I am thinking of someone to ask and confirm it to me.

› See More: Having an issue with the bill
  2. Jackson

Jackson New Member

Once you pay your bill sometimes it takes a while for it to reflect that you have already paid. It is better to wait for 24 hours before you approach them to fix the issue. But if you have indeed pay the bill then you don't need to worry at all because it will definitely get credited.

3. Snapper

Snapper New Member

The resetting happens at the end of a billing cycle and not when you pay the bill. So try and recollect when your billing cycle date is and that is when the data will reset. Many people think that once they pay the data cycle will reset but it is not so.

4. Demello

Demello New Member

I used to think the same and was worried when I used to pay the bill. It was only when I spoke to Verizon staff that I got the correct information. Verizon staff are always helpful and do everything to ensure that you are satisfied with the service.

5. Rick

Rick New Member

Have been trying to pay my bill online since 5:30 AM this morning it is now 9:15 AM. Can't make a one time payment,which is what I always do. Website tries to get you to sign up for automated payment. The customer should be able to choose what type of payment they want to make. Talked to 4 representatives 2 on chat and 2 by phone and have been sent to automated system each time that will charge
    $ 3.00 to make a payment. Will travel to Verizon location later and make payment in person since they don't open till 11:00 AM today.Not satisfied with customer service or what I have to go through just to pay my bill the way I want to pay it.

justy5 likes this.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?