1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP: In need of older enV3 software vx920v03

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by BlackHawk1, Sep 15, 2011.

1. BlackHawk1

BlackHawk1 New Member

Hi. I am looking for the .bin file that would take my enV3 back to software version vx920v03. I'm told it should be a .bin file. Does anyone have this archived? If you can point me to it, I would greatly appreciate it as I have searched and can't locate it.

My issue... my LG enV3 had software vx920v03 when I purchased it. I loved the phone and it never gave me a problem. That's until one day I had Verizon update it to the latest software version which is vx920v07. What a mistake! Ever since that happened my phone will just shut down and reboot. I traced the problem back to having songs on my micro SD card. I take the songs off and the rebooting issue goes away. With the v3 software that was never a problem. I confirmed this with my relatives enV3 with v3 software... my card with songs is just fine with his phone. Other issues with the v7 update... My Pioneer AVH-P3200BT (in car) DVD player with Bluetooth capability would produce a message on screen letting me know when someone sent me a text message while I was listening to the radio or cd. With v3 that was all good, but with v7, that capability has been lost. :( I hate this version 7 software and want my version 3 back! I hope someone can help. Thank you so much!

Looking to go from vx920v07 back to vx920v03 if possible.

› See More: HELP: In need of older enV3 software vx920v03

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?