1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Help installing VX5200 USB CD-ROM

Discussion in 'LG' started by lacald, Mar 9, 2006.

1. lacald

lacald New Member

I bought a USB cord with the downloadable CD but after I install it and connect the usb to the phone nothing happens. I know I am not doing something right. I want to download mainly the pictures that I have taken with my phone.

My Cell Phone Model is an LG VX5200. what i am having trouble specifically with is the software that I bought off eBay (to download my pictures and stuff). When I put the USB CD ROM in it read and installs..but then what??? I mean...when I plug in my cell phone nothing happens. I would imagine that a menu would pop up or something???

› See More: Help installing VX5200 USB CD-ROM
  2. OBXVZW21

OBXVZW21 enjoys shooting nutria

most of the usb cables on ebay dont come with the software to actually get the pics off of the phone and the cable is for using your phone as a modem. on that disk it is probably just the drivers for the cable. www.mobileaction.com has the cables and the software but you need their cable to use their software. do you possibly still have the link for page that you bought the cable from (i know you got it off ebay).

3. fdcom3

fdcom3 New Member

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?