1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by knicks772, Aug 15, 2010.

1. knicks772

knicks772 New Member

I had a samsung SCH-i760 for 2 years and through asurion insurance got a refurb that sucked and it was under warranty so i sent it back but there werent any left so they told me they had to upgrade me to the touchpro. However, they never told me they were going to add $30 a month to my bill for the data plan and now im in the fight of my life. The SCH-i760 got free wifi and now theyr saying that there are no other phones that have free wifi so theyr either gonna give me a crappy phone or force me to pay the $30 for a comparable one. I was told by a verizon agent (who was outscourced so i cant get back in touch with her) that there was a verizon/asurion agreement that said that in cases like this verizon could not force me into paying to $30 for a comparable phone. Does anyone know about this? Is there any verizon or asurion user contract that I can view? because i cant seem to find one. Thanks!

› See More: Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?