1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Env3 reboot

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by dargx001, Feb 25, 2010.

1. dargx001

dargx001 New Member

I have a env3 that is stuck in a reboot. I have isolated the problem to the fact that bitpim is reporting that it is VX9100 and that the firmware is a VX920V03. The phone itself is a VX9200. I believe that the previous owner may have been playing with the file system and managed to edit the version.txt file. I think this is the only problem, but I could be wrong. Currently the phone is stuck in a reboot loop. I was wondering if there is anyway that I can stop this loop long enough to re-flash the firmware. Right now, it will detect on the my computer for about 2 seconds, then it will disconnect. Any help would be appreciated.

› See More: Help with Env3 reboot
  2. visinedrip

visinedrip New Member

Verizon store may help you out. They're usually really helpful and don't ask too many questions. hehe

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?