1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with transferring data to lg env touch with USB cable

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Norwood, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Norwood

Norwood New Member

Hi all, new here and what a great place. I did some searching but couldn't find my answer. Google also didn't seem to produce any reliable results, and the Verizon rep didn't even know what I was talking about.

Anyway, could you please tell me, in step by step fashion, how I can go about transferring a group of pictures to my phone with the USB cable they provided? Subtlety is lost on me, so you will need to beat me over the head with this. A quick step by step guide would make my life so much easier.

I have an 8GB micro-card and I'm using Windows Media Player to try and transfer the pictures over. But I just can't do it, I've been here at it all morning. So your help would be appreciated.

› See More: Help with transferring data to lg env touch with USB cable
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

3. Norwood

Norwood New Member

Thanks I had to follow a post by Saltykayak in a thread called "Where is 'my_flix'" to get it done.

I would post a link, but it says I have to post 20 times until I can post links.

Anyway, my next question is...in which format do videos need to be in order to watch them on my phone? What is the actual needed extension?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?