1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey All - I'm Finally Parting With My UDP

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MaxxVE, Oct 10, 2015.

1. MaxxVE

MaxxVE New Member

Hey guys -

I've been a long time lurker here but just recently created an account because it's time for me to sell my unlimited data plans. We just don't use the crazy amounts of data we used to and are considering switching over to Verizon's shared plans.

I've never done any of this plan swapping and AOL process before. Is it pretty straight forward? My biggest fear is losing both my phone number and my wife's number in the process.

I've got the rare $9.99/month unlimited data package so I think it'll go pretty fast I just don't want to rush things and screw anything up!

If you've had success or know what to look out for let me know! I'll continue reading and searching all the great information here on the site!

Thanks!

› See More: Hey All - I'm Finally Parting With My UDP

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?