1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How can I download Pictures to my PC

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by bach939, Jan 1, 2006.

1. bach939

bach939 New Member

I'm thinking to buy the Moto Razor V3c and I have Verizon service. I understand the only way to download picts is to first upload to Verizon for $.25 a Pict. A Verizon salesman told me that I can buy a USB cable and download directly to my PC, but he said "don't tell anyone I told you this".

Therefore, my question is, can this really be done and if so, is there any more to it other than just the USB cable?

bach

› See More: How can I download Pictures to my PC
  2. OBXVZW21

OBXVZW21 enjoys shooting nutria

Taken from: http://reviews.mobilewhack.com/motorola_v3c_review.html

The phone is not too bad either: it's got Bluetooth and a generous display. The camera is great for occasional photos and videos. The design itself has inspired new models from various vendors including Samsung and LG. The disappointing part, of course, is that Bluetooth file transfers are disabled by Verizon.

so data cable is pretty much your only choice or get $5 unlimited IN PIX/FLIX/MSG. you get unlimited IN PIX/FLIX/MSG + 50 additional msg's to other carriers and i believe you can use the UNL PIX to send to verizon pix lace then just save pictures to your computer from there. call CS to find out for sure.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?