1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

how do i delete old ringtones on the LG Lucid

Discussion in 'LG Lucid' started by wrapper, Jun 9, 2012.

1. wrapper

wrapper New Member

Hello,

first, i have a LG Lucid phone. my problem is that i have a few duplicate ringtones that i cant figure out how to delete them.
    I got them from an app called Zedge, I no longer have the app on my phone. Does anybody know how to delete the ringtones? as far as i can see ,theres no option to delete them . i click on ringtones, it brings up the list to choose a ringtone but no option for deleting. I had this phone for 2 months,went to verizon store ,no help there. went on line and googled ,no luck there iether. im sure its something simple but i havent figured it out yet. Any help???

wrapper

› See More: how do i delete old ringtones on the LG Lucid

2. killerchaos

killerchaos New Member

Wrapper,
    Did you save the ringtones to your Music Player? If so, just go to Music Player, press and hold the selected duplicate tones and a sub menu will open up. You can delete the song from here.
    1 person likes this.
  3. bizzle1

bizzle1 New Member

i have downloaded ringtones from mixer... I have duplicates that I would like to delete and cannot figure it out either... my old androids allowed me too... any suggestions?
  4. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Did you try long pressing on the title of the file?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?