1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

how do i put videos on my env touch?

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by loki7714, Jun 24, 2009.

1. loki7714

loki7714 New Member

title says it all. :)

› See More: how do i put videos on my env touch?
  2. the2ndflood

the2ndflood New Member

The easiest way is just to convert some videos using free software like Super C and then connect your phone to your computer using the Settings & Tools/Tools/USB Mass Storage feature and then just dragging-and-dropping them into the "my_flix" folder. The movies are then stored on your memory card and can be viewed with the media player.

http://cellphoneforums.net/lg-voyager/t262972-free-videos-voyager-vx10000.html

1 person likes this.
  3. loki7714

loki7714 New Member

Thanks so much it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. dodgeram3500

dodgeram3500 New Member

If you want a really high quality movie with great sound, I have an ipod with many of my movies converted for it. The size is a bit bigger since they are in an mp4 format but with a memory card in the phone, they fit. I tried for a long time to get a good conversion for the movies to a 3gp format but the picture would never take up the whole screen on my enV touch. Finally I tried just putting my ipod movie directly on my memory card and vualá, the enV touch actually reads it. Even better is the amazing sound quality, and the picture takes up the whole screen. It's AWESOME!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. the2ndflood

the2ndflood New Member

What conversion software do you use? I have been using Super and some other free converters, but I'm sick of using them because they crash a lot.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?