1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

How do I save Samsung Intensity zoom/rotate editing?

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by BillyC, Dec 28, 2009.

1. BillyC

BillyC New Member

When I select a picture from the "My Pictures" menu, I then hit the right soft key to get into the "Options" menu and I scroll down to and select the fourth option, "Zoom/Rotate". When I am finally done zooming/rotating the picture, it seems as though I'm left with no option to save it. The left soft key says "next, which brings me to the next picture in my album (which undoes all the zooming/rotating I just did to the previous picture), and right soft key bring up another "Options" menu that only has "Fit To Screen" and "Preview Off", which are self explanatory, and the center OK button is designated to Rotating the picture (while the volume keys are used to zoom). I'm pretty sure I've pressed every possible button even in landscape mode while I'm at this stage and nothing seems to save my changes. I know that when I first select a picture from "My Pictures", I can then go to options and scroll down to the 5th option, "Edit" instead of "Zoom/Rotate", but the "Edit" option obviously doesn't have zoom. Does anyone know how to save my "Zoom/Rotate" changes? Or is it possible to zoom in on your subject while still in camera mode before taking the picture?

› See More: How do I save Samsung Intensity zoom/rotate editing?
  2. BillyC

BillyC New Member

3. BillyC

BillyC New Member

4. BillyC

BillyC New Member

anyone?
  5. BillyC

BillyC New Member

can anyone help me after three weeks?
  6. mom2eloise

mom2eloise New Member

I just bought 3 of these phones and my DD and I couldn't figure it out either. I called Samsung and the really sweet and patient customer service rep figured it out. After you save your picture, go to my pictures, highlight the picture you want to edit, click on options(rt. soft key)choose #5 edit, choose #7 rotate as an example, press the lower part of the center black circle key (under OK on screen) that will rotate the picture, upper part will rotate opposite direction) stop when you want, select OK, select overwrite on next screen (this will take a few seconds) and then you're done. Other edit options work pretty much the same. Hope this helps!

Forgot to mention the zoom function will not work if you are at the highest resolution selected. Only works when lower resolution is set.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  7. BillyC

BillyC New Member

Thnks, but rotating the picture in edit mode will cut off some of te top and bottom of te picture. When you select a picture from the my picture menu, press options (right soft key) and select the fourth option, Zoom/Rotate, I want to know how to save that. Because that way the whole picture is rotated, not cut off.
  8. jambajunkie

jambajunkie New Member

This probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but there is no way to save the image with the "Zoom/Rotate" function. :sad: You'll have to rotate it in edit mode and lose part of your image.
    1 person likes this.
  9. tollhaus

tollhaus New Member

I save mine to my memory card and fix them on my computer. Not the answer you're looking for, but it preserves the picture.
    1 person likes this.
  10. hpy2bnx

hpy2bnx New Member

zoom/rotate

Pretty much all phone features are similar so I was stumped that I couldn't figure out how to make the Zoom work. I called Verizon to complain about the phone feature and was told that the volume key controls the Zoom. How stupid is that! If the phone is closed, none of the buttons that line up with the magnifying glass control the zoom. If you close it, you get the same thing. But no matter if it's open or close, you must press the volume key which is no where near the symbols on the screen (-) (+). Did I already mention that none of the icons or buttons corresponds with the placement of the magnifying glass? LOL!

My next call is to SAMSUNG to complain.
  11. persianphoenix

persianphoenix New Member

I agree..I tried to follow the steps mentioned above and it cut off some of the top part of the picture. not sure why Samsung doesn't fix that issue!
  12. BarbaraD

BarbaraD New Member

To rotate and save your picture.....
    • select your picture,
    • options,
    • edit,
    • #7, with the circular arrows selected using the outer edge of center key, start rotating the picture using the same outer edge of key, tap and the picture will start to rotate,
    • when you are done, press center of key for ok,
    • select save option.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?