1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

How Do You Unblock Private Calls on Your Cell Phone With Alltel as Your Carrier?

Discussion in 'Alltel' started by chelseasikoebs, Sep 1, 2009.

1. chelseasikoebs

chelseasikoebs New Member

I have received a few "private caller" harassing phone calls that I would like to find out exactly who it is. I am aware that I can go to the police station and get a subpoena, but I am more interested in something like Trapcall but it doesn't currently support Alltel service. Anyone know of something else that will unblock private calls and display the real phone number? I anticipate more private calls in the future and may need the real phone number as proof at a later date. I appreciate any help/ideas!! Oh, and, I have a Blackberry Curve 8330 if that helps. Thanks!

› See More: How Do You Unblock Private Calls on Your Cell Phone With Alltel as Your Carrier?

2. BigJames523

BigJames523 Moderator

I am not very familiar with the program you mentioned, so I can not comment on that. I can comment on the fact that you will not be able to find out through your phone company even with a Subopena who is calling you from a restricted number. I work for a Police Department and we are not able to find that kind of information out on any cell phone provider we call at any time.
    1 person likes this.
  3. BigJoe

BigJoe New Member

In The :

UK : Calltrap.co.uk
    USA : Trapcall.com

:smart:

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?