1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How good is the overall coverage on Verizon Prepaid service?

Discussion in 'Prepaid' started by DeeJ, Sep 20, 2013.

1. DeeJ

DeeJ New Member

How good is the overall coverage on Verizon Prepaid service? I'm just curious because it looks like I could save a bunch on a Prepaid cell phone. I can't have too many drop outs though. I tried At&t Prepaid already so I don't wanna go through that again!

› See More: How good is the overall coverage on Verizon Prepaid service?
  2. scannermanner1

scannermanner1 Moderator Staff Member

It really depends on where you are and if there is any Verizon service/coverage there at all, you can check the Verizon coverage map to find out
    America's Largest 4G LTE Network | Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless
    Scroll down to the middle of the page you should see the coverage map

I'm on prepaid and I believe the service is just as good as any Verizon phone regardless if it is prepaid or contract

P.S I realize this thread is is quite old but I wanted to make sure you at least got an answer !

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

3. Bing

Bing New Member

I agree with scanner that Verizon prepaid should be the same coverage as a Verizon contract phone. I had AT&T prepaid for a while and I was happy with it.

4. Mkostera

Mkostera New Member

I'm curious to try Verizon's prepaid. I had t mobiles prepaid before and it was decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?