1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

how to block a specific no

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by ammie, Feb 16, 2012.

1. ammie

ammie New Member

hi.
    my friend is using a nokia 5030 XpressRadio handset and has a idea network. there is 1 person calling him up and irritating him big time.is there any possibility that we can block that number. it would be great if someone provides a solution.

› See More: how to block a specific no
  2. ideacellular

ideacellular New Member

Dear Sir,

We would like to confirm you that the detail of one subscriber can not be shared with the other. Hence, we would request you to kindly contact the local police for the same.

Regards,
    Ideacellular
  3. ideacellular

ideacellular New Member

Dear Sir,

We would like to confirm you that the detail of one subscriber can not be shared with the other. Hence, we would request you to kindly contact the local police for the same.

Regards,
    Ideacellular
  4. sushmita

sushmita New Member

i have a nokia xpress radio phone do i have the facility to block a person who is harassing me up? if so, then how?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?