1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How to Copy HTC Phone Data to iPhone

Discussion in 'HTC' started by Gaqbbhyt, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Gaqbbhyt

Gaqbbhyt New Member

As far as I know ,the htc phone and iPhone have two different operating systems . When many of people got new iPhone 6/Plus, and want to transfer old htc contacts to iPhone .How to achieve it ? Although you can open phone Bluetooth to do it .But when bluetooth can not connect matching.But how to transfer htc phone data to iphone in a fast way?

Here I would like to recommend you Android to iPhone Transfer software, which enable users to transfer data like text messages, photos,contacts, videos, music, apps and more between android and iphone devices with a click. This app works perfectly with Samsung galaxy/note,htc ,lg,sony,iphone 6/iphone 6 plus …

I would like to show you the details of how to transfer htc phone contacts to iphone .. You can read from it .

How to transfer data from htc phone to iphone device

Step 1. Download and run Android to iPhone transfer this software.

Step 2. Connect both of your htc phone and iPhone on computer

Step 3. Scan the android phone data,and choose the data you want to transfer

Step 4. Transfer data from htc phone to iPhone

As far as I am concerned, transfer data between two different devices is not a hard work, because I can complete it with the powerful Android to iPhone transfer.
    HTC Phone Contacts to iPhone 6 Transfer Easily

› See More: How to Copy HTC Phone Data to iPhone
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. yonglan

yonglan Member

Want to know how to Copy HTC Phone Data to iPhone? Pro Android to iPhone Transfer program can be your assistant. With it, you're enabled to copy all kinds of files from your Android phone to Apple's iPhone with 1 simple click, including photos, contacts, text messages, call logs, music, calendars, etc.

3. Spenceree

Spenceree New Member

Thank you very much for your sharing! As far as I know, Jihosoft Phone Transfer is also such a tool to transfer all contacts

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?