1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How to Face Lift - LG VX4500

Discussion in 'LG' started by Vmusic, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Vmusic

Vmusic New Member

Hi,
    I bought a face plate for my LG VX4500 - How do put it on. I can see where it goes, but how do you take off the MFG face plate?

Faceless in Columbus

› See More: How to Face Lift - LG VX4500
  2. MitsuEvO33

MitsuEvO33 New Member

Hey Vmusic,

There should be 4 rubber stoppers near the screen on the inside of the phone. Try taking those out, and then there should be a screw under each one. After you take the screws out, slip a screw driver or your fingernail between the faceplate and the rest of the phone, and it should come off. Just follow these steps backwards to put the new one on.

3. Vmusic

Vmusic New Member

Is there a tool?

Hi,
    Is there a tool for removing that plastic caps or stubs that protect the screws on cell phones?

Thanks!!!

4. MitsuEvO33

MitsuEvO33 New Member

A small flat head screw driver works the best. If you can't get them out, try using a blow dryer to heat up the glue underneath them to make it easier.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?