1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How to hard reset LG VX8550

Discussion in 'LG Chocolate' started by sellphones01, Dec 30, 2009.

1. sellphones01

sellphones01 New Member

I bought 30 Phones off eBay in a lot. All seem to work well. In the lot, I got an LG VX8550 in pretty good condition.

It turns on, but it was locked by the previous owner. I have no clue who the previous owner was, but I have tried the last 4 digits of their number, 1234, 0000, 1111, 2222, 3333, Etc.

I need to prep this phone for resale, and I need to actually be able to activate it.

Is there a way I can either break the lock, or do a hard reset without the password.

Thanks

› See More: How to hard reset LG VX8550
  2. rwgfx

rwgfx New Member

If you can, flashing the firmware might help.

3. RENEGADE260

RENEGADE260 New Member

Hey im having the same problem so if you find any solutions please let me kno

4. solink_zz

solink_zz New Member

[langtitle=es]Re: How to hard reset LG VX8550[/langtitle]

[Lang = es] tubo Hola El Mismo Problema de Bloqueo .... Debes Mirar Cual es El Numero de Cuenta Que Trae tu telefono, o al cambiarselo Quieras Que tu .... 'entonces' los ultimos cuatro numeros párrafo hijo desbloquear los cuatro ultimo numero k El Telefono Tenga Registrado .... Ejemplo: si tu numero de Cuenta es (809) 533-5612 'entonces' El numero de desbloqueo seran los ultimos cuatro numero de la ESA Cuenta, osea: 5612 ...[/ lang]

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?