1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How to recover texts that were remotely deleted..LG env3?

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by BonitaW, Aug 8, 2011.

1. BonitaW

BonitaW New Member

I really need help. Anyone know how to retrieve deleted text mess from a LG Env3? I had someone try with UFED software and they couldn't retieve any. this phone was given to my husband by "the other woman". I believe she remotely deleted the texts when she knew I found the phone. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

› See More: How to recover texts that were remotely deleted..LG env3?
  2. mahni1390

mahni1390 Banned

Hi,
    Are you sure??
    maybe your husband delete them.
    no there is no way to do that. other than you try it.
    مهاجرت کانادا

3. BonitaW

BonitaW New Member

I am pretty sure but there is room for error...a text came in before I knew how to unlock the keypad and once the keypad was unlocked they didn't find a single text. Do you think the UFED software would have found the texts if they were just manually deleted?

4. Gaqbbhyt

Gaqbbhyt New Member

Phone data losing become more and more common. So when you encounter a situation that phone messages deleted, don't worry, you can turn to Android Recovery Mac software. With it, you can simply detect the data on your LG cell phone and restore deleted messages from LG on your computer with one simple click.

5. yonglan

yonglan Member

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?