1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

How to unlock Blackberry 9650 Bold Rogers, T-Mobile, Cingular at&t, Verizon

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by cell-unlocker, May 26, 2010.

1. cell-unlocker

cell-unlocker Cell Phone Vendor

How to unlock Blackberry 9650 Bold

1) Power on

2) Go to Settings

3) Go to Options

4) Go to Advanced Options

5) Go to Sim Card

6) HOLD ALT and press: mep2 (Please note that you will NOT see what you type on the screen) *

7) It will ask you for the unlock code. Enter it and then press trackball to confirm and your phone is unlocked!

* If your phone is a 9700 or 9000 that requires a second code (ie.Bell), please repeat until step 6 and press mep4 to enter the second code.

Cingular at&t, Rogers, T-Mobile usa

› See More: How to unlock Blackberry 9650 Bold Rogers, T-Mobile, Cingular at&t, Verizon
  2. cell-unlocker

cell-unlocker Cell Phone Vendor

check out the video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXp4Ftpo9fQ]YouTube - How to unlock Blackberry 9650 Bold 3 by code. Instructions for Rogers, Cingular at&t, Tmobile[/ame]

3. scared

scared New Member

Nice post useful for those who are looking for some other reliable methods to unlock their blackberry 9650 bold mobile from network provider ..I am here to share my unlocking experience ..I already got my blackberry bold mobile unlocked from network provider through online providers like UnBBLock.com here they are rendering network unlock code for all blackberry mobile models at reliable cost .Now i can freely use my blackberry mobile with any GSM sim ...

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?