1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Htc thunderbolt - Verizon can't activate

Discussion in 'HTC' started by TWINKIE2, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TWINKIE2

TWINKIE2 New Member

I have purchased a thunderbolt from ebay and verizon says they cant see it in their system that it must have been flashed to another carrirer how can i find this out? I want to use my phone with pageplus and right now it is just another useless object. Any suggestions?

› See More: Htc thunderbolt - Verizon can't activate
  2. avenue

avenue Super Moderator

Best Answer
    Welcome to CellPhoneForums.net! It's nice to have you here!

I don't think Page Plus Cellular is currently allowing 4G devices on their network.

I believe Sprint and Verizon share ESN databases, but if it was flashed to any other carrier, such as Cricket Wireless or MetroPCS, it shouldn't affect it being activated on Verizon Wireless as far as I know.

If it was lost or stolen Verizon should have been able to tell you that. It's odd that they say it isn't in their system. If you did call Page Plus, it's most likely because it is a 4G device like I said before.
    1 person likes this.
  3. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

does it have a Verizon 4g SIM in it?
  4. rayvan

rayvan New Member

Buying a used phone is never a good idea. too many things can go wrong
  5. avenue

avenue Super Moderator

Best Answer
    Welcome to CellPhoneForums.net! It's nice to have you here!

I don't think Page Plus Cellular is currently allowing 4G devices on their network.

I believe Sprint and Verizon share ESN databases, but if it was flashed to any other carrier, such as Cricket Wireless or MetroPCS, it shouldn't affect it being activated on Verizon Wireless as far as I know.

If it was lost or stolen Verizon should have been able to tell you that. It's odd that they say it isn't in their system. If you did call Page Plus, it's most likely because it is a 4G device like I said before.
    1 person likes this.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?