1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

I have an lg env touch that has been inacive for about 6 months. It keeps "searching for service".

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by LChandler, Feb 27, 2012.

1. LChandler

LChandler New Member

I can take the battery out and reinsert it and I can get service for a short time, but then it starts searching again. Sometimes it shuts off on its own too. I have tried dialing *228 when I have service, but it does not seem to help.

› See More: I have an lg env touch that has been inacive for about 6 months. It keeps "searching for service".
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Re: I have an lg env touch that has been inacive for about 6 months. It keeps "searching for service

was it switched from one number to another? When it was reprogrammed was it done in a Verizon store or did you do it youself?

3. mikeportal

mikeportal New Member

Re: I have an lg env touch that has been inacive for about 6 months. It keeps "searching for service

can you tell me about the new optimus 3d camera? i just saw it, wasnt very clear though

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?