1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

I need help finding the video camera on my vx9900 and i cant get free tones??

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Risseycup, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Risseycup

Risseycup New Member

Hi i jus got my enV phone today and overall its prety good...except i gotta pay extra for alomost everything but yea i really cant figure out how to work the videocamera. When i hold the camera button down it still stays on camera how do i get that to work?.....And also is there any other way to get ringtones without using get it now?..pleez help me

› See More: I need help finding the video camera on my vx9900 and i cant get free tones??
  2. snappleapple

snappleapple New Member

What I did was went to the get it now page selected preview for the ringtone I wanted and recoreded it to my phone using the record new sound selection. After song has recorded I text it to myself and select make ringtone from the options section of the message

3. Risseycup

Risseycup New Member

How did u record while the preview was playin?.....I need jus a lil bit more details pleez thanks

4. snappleapple

snappleapple New Member

you go into get it now/music and tones/my sounds/record new. when you hit preview song. and it starts playing hit ok on your phone when preview stops hit ok to save then you need to send it in a text message to your phone. once you get the text open it the song will be playing all you have to do is go into options and select save a ringtone.

5. 3085

3085 New Member

to use th video camera you just go to the camera and then hold the camera button for a few seconds and the video camera should start.

6. 3085

3085 New Member

and you can get ringtones like this also
    if you have a song on your computer you want for a ringtone go to myxertones.com and upload it and it sends it to your phone it works and it's easy.

7. magincia

magincia New Member

Great Information... seems to be an easy site to use. I can wait to see if it works. Alas I have to drive about 10 mins inorder to receive pix txt. Darn extended area and verizon, but at least with this phone I can get text msgs.

8. BlackHawk66

BlackHawk66 New Member

alright cool man thanks alot

9. Bosco

Bosco New Member

try out phonezoo.com as well lots of free ring tones. You just pay for any pic messages that are not within your plan.

I have also used the record method by recording something off of my computer with my phone then sending it to myself. Works good.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?