1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

I recently signed up with pageplus pre paid wireless and my lg 5560 will not access the web.

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by Yanni1818, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Yanni1818

Yanni1818 New Member

› See More: I recently signed up with pageplus pre paid wireless and my lg 5560 will not access the web.

2. avenue

avenue Super Moderator

Welcome to CellPhoneForums.net! If you'd like, you can post an introduction here: New Member Introductions - Cell Phone Forums

You should be able to use the same web browser that would be used if you had Verizon Wireless. Have you tried typing in another URL to go to a different website?
  3. Yanni1818

Yanni1818 New Member

Yes I have.
  4. avenue

avenue Super Moderator

You can try dialing *22890 and pressing SEND. That will reactivate your phone. You can then try to access the Internet again. If that doesn't work, you can contact Page Plus Cellular to see if they have any additional troubleshooting steps. They might be able to do something on their end that will help.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?