1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

I think my LG VX 9800 broke (need help please)

Discussion in 'LG' started by Samid, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Samid

Samid New Member

my phone was perfectly normal untill around three o clock this afternoon. I tried to make a phone call and i looked and for some reason my phone wasent on. i tried to turn it on it still wouldent go. Then i took the battery out and put it back in and the version screen just poped up but it never changed. i kept taking it in and out but the only thing that would come on was the version screen and it just stayed on that screen. Then i got home and i tried to charge it and the same tihng is happening. Whats goning on? has this happen to anybody else? Any help would be greatly appreacated.

› See More: I think my LG VX 9800 broke (need help please)
  2. roberts1953

roberts1953 New Member

If it is less then 1 year old you can probably take it back under warrenty to where you got it.

3. OBXVZW21

OBXVZW21 enjoys shooting nutria

this phone with version1 software is know for this problem. take it back and they should give you a new phone or a loaner phone till LG sends you a new phone.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?