1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

If my insured LG Ally from Verizon breaks, can I get a totally different phone?

Discussion in 'LG' started by Ler56, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Ler56

Ler56 New Member

I have the LG Android Ally from Verizon Wireless, and yes, it is insured. I accidentally dropped my phone in the sink and it no longer works, it won't even turn on. Even before the phone was dropped in water, it would malfunction from time to time (e.g. Screen freezes, frequent resets, delayed reaction time, would indicate no service was available even when there was, white screens, would not accept msgs/calls etc.) My question is, when I go to Verizon, can I replace my damaged Ally with a different phone (like the Samsung Continuum) by only paying the $50.00 and the retail price difference between the two phones? Or would they give me the exact same phone as before, unless I pay the full retail price of the Continuum? Thank you!:)

› See More: If my insured LG Ally from Verizon breaks, can I get a totally different phone?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?