1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Im buying the LG VX9900 next week :)

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by west, Mar 7, 2007.

1. west

west New Member

i just got out of the sidekick contract :D. and its time for some change but i just wanted to know how good is the IM messaging like yahoo and msn on the LG VX9900?

› See More: Im buying the LG VX9900 next week :)
  2. paulcman

paulcman New Member

It works great, as long as you have a good text package on your account!

3. west

west New Member

Nice btw how much would Internet and additional minutes be on the phone?

4. paulcman

paulcman New Member

Go to verizonwireless.com and check out the rate plans. Since Verizon doesn't do the "extra minutes" thing, you will want to make sure you get the right plan based on your average usage. As for the internet, you can get V-Cast which includes Mobile Web and downloadable video content for $15.00 per month.

5. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

If you don't have V-Cast in your area...which a lot of us don't, then unlimited mobile web (it does use up minutes within regular calling times) is $5.00 per month.

6. BlackHawk66

BlackHawk66 New Member

yeah i have always foud it cool how the aim and stuff is texting and not airtime such as my brothers sk3 wich nedd to have the unlimited data transfer plan but with me i have 3 phone lines and 2100 minutes and unlimited text ext. my bill is about $140 a month thought lmao:p

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?