1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 03pcar996, Oct 9, 2015.

1. 03pcar996

03pcar996 New Member

Hi all,

The name's Tyler, long time lurker but just recently made an account to sell my UDP actually.. I know, I know.. but I just don't partake in forum conversation very often.

Anyways, I've been with Verizon since ~2005 when I was in my undergrad. It's actually pretty shocking it's been that long and that now the time has come where I do not really need unlimited data anymore. My loss will be someone else's gain. Keep the UDP alive! :)

› See More: I'm new here
  2. MaxxVE

MaxxVE New Member

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you and I are in the same boat selling our UDP's. It seems like the demand is very high for them. I guess that's understandable based on the prices they are now charging for the shared data.

Are you planning to leave Verizon altogether or just move plans? My biggest concern is losing my number.

Good luck!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?