1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Information on Verizon PrePaid $80 plan and Samsung Illusion

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Fry_Man, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Fry_Man

Fry_Man New Member

Hello everyone.

Long story short i used to have a verizon CONTRACT cell phone, The bill ended up piling up and they automatically deactivated it.

Instead of being able to pay my bill and reactivate the phone, Verizon said they also wanted early termination which added another $200 to the bill totaling like $400 when the initial amount owed was $1xx.

Well i told them to get XXXXXX.

I really really want a new android phone, I have yet to own a android phone and to me they are just so awesome. I am looking at the verizon $80/month prepaid package which includes a samsung illusion. ONLY US CELLULAR, NET10 AND TRACKPHONE are available.

So far reviews on the phone are pretty solid. Most complain about the camera or its not the latest and greatest. I dont care.

Android 2.3 is a nice stable version and the phone seems reliable.

I want to ask anyone out there if you have bought / used the verizon android prepaid package and how you like it?

I have read most all reviews of the plan and for every bad review theres a good review.

So i want real world experiance. Can anyone explain how they like there plan for me please? Or maybe go with someone else? i would rather not spend $246 on something thats crap.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

› See More: Information on Verizon PrePaid $80 plan and Samsung Illusion
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. avenue

avenue Super Moderator

Have you thought about switching to Page Plus Cellular? They have a $55/month plan that includes unlimited talk, text, and 2 GB of data. That's cheaper than the Verizon plan and will use Verizon's network.

There are many Verizon phones that you can use on the plan also. As far as I know, 4G LTE phones will not work, but regular smartphones should.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?