1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Initial programming of Verizon LG vx10000

Discussion in 'LG' started by nickella, Apr 10, 2010.

1. nickella

nickella New Member

My old Verizon LG 10000 is wearing out. I purchased a Verizon LG 10000 on E-Bay. On opening the screen it says, "Initial programming needed." Can I do this from home? And, what are the steps? Thanks......

› See More: Initial programming of Verizon LG vx10000
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

3. nickella

nickella New Member

Apparently, the Verizon wireless page has changed. It appears that these directions are not possible any more: 2. Under the "My Services" section, click on the black GO link, next to the
    picture of your phone OR click on "My Cell Phone".

After clicking on the "My Services" section, I am not observing a "black GO link, OR "My Cell Phone." Thank you for trying to assist me with my question which is below:

"My old Verizon LG 10000 is wearing out. I purchased a Verizon LG 10000 on E-Bay. On opening the screen it says, "Initial programming needed." Can I do this from home? And, what are the steps?" Thanks......

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?