1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Internet/Website Trouble (LG EnV Touch)

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Inzey, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Inzey

Inzey New Member

I feel really stupid but I just can not figure something out on my LG EnV Touch and to be honest I didn't do a search because I don't quite know what to search for. My carrier is Verizon.

Also, let it be understood I know very little about cell phones :blush:

I have unlimited Internet access on it and I want to go to FictionPress to read. Now, I can get there, I can get to the place I want to be on but I can not page through chapters, change rating's or do anything that has a pull down menu. That kinda impedes my ability to read any kind of story if I can't get past the first chapter. Now I read all the time (real books, online etc.) and my decision to get Internet was mainly based around that, so I'm really hoping that I'm missing something obvious.

*I tried to post a picture of it but haven't made 20 posts yet so it won't let me. So I'm not sure if anyone can understand what I'm saying without a picture, but it's worth a try

I'm not sure I explained this well at all, but if anyone can figure out what I'm saying and help me I would be really appreciative.

Thank you!

› See More: Internet/Website Trouble (LG EnV Touch)
  2. NeoBox3

NeoBox3 Invisible LG Man

Well I can not really help you because i dont use the mobile web because i dont have a plan. Does FictionPress have a mobile version.
    When i use the mobile web on my iPAQ i can not accent drop down menu. i think this is normal for HTML Mobile Browers because i think the dropdown menu is a more technical code that the phone can not support.

but i may be totally wrong and it may just be the phone's ability to not utilize drop-down menus

[if that is what are you asking]

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?