1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

iPhone 7 will have a fingerprinted panic button

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Snapper, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Snapper

Snapper New Member

In view of the thefts that are taking place involving iPhones, Apple has decided to up the game and introduce a panic button on iPhone 7. This will work with fingerprint activation and will make the handset accessible only through a fingerprint.

But when you introduce something like this it can make things more dangerous since the iPhone will be accessible only through a fingerprint.

› See More: iPhone 7 will have a fingerprinted panic button
    Octavia likes this.
  2. Bing

Bing New Member

I can see how this will be both a blessing and a curse. I'm not an Apple user, but if I was I probably wouldn't find this very convenient in the long run.

3. Dino

Dino New Member

I think we've been headed in this direction for a while. I only hope they allow more than one user to access it because my husband and daughter need to be able to use my phone. Likewise, she and I need to be able to use my husband's phone.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?