1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Is Galaxy 6s better than the iPhone 6s?

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Dialtone, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Dialtone

Dialtone Member

I am trying to decide between these two handsets for my brother who is changing his phone. I recommended the iPhone 6s to him but he does not like Apple as a company but he does not mind a Samsung. Is the Samsung phone better in any way?

› See More: Is Galaxy 6s better than the iPhone 6s?
  2. Jackson

Jackson New Member

Samsung 6s is very good but if your brother has not been using an iPhone then it is a good phone for him. The thing is that an iPhone user always remains an iPhone user no matter what the other companies bring to the market. I have seen iPhone fans waiting outside stores the night before to be the first to buy the phone.

3. Snapper

Snapper New Member

The iPhone 6S is better, in my opinion, as it is smoother and of better quality than a Samsung. Besides Apple usually makes their phones eligible for updates for many years after it launches them - you can't beat that with any other brand. Apple wants you to be a loyal user for many years whereas others just want you to buy their new phones every year if not more frequently.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?