1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there an app for Reddit?

Discussion in 'Nokia' started by Phoneman, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Phoneman

Phoneman Member

My brother uses Reddit quite a lot. So when I bought a Nokia phone for him he wanted to know whether there is a Reddit app for Windows 8.1. He is on Reddit all day long and so are all his friends. Whenever they meet they discuss what they read on Reddit. Any suggestions?

› See More: Is there an app for Reddit?
  2. Darth

Darth New Member

Yes there is a Reddit app for Nokia phones and it can be found in the Windows store. Reddit is very popular with young people and everyone prefers apps. It is a good thing that most social networks have their own apps on all the mobile operating systems. With this, people can use their phones to login and interact with others.

3. Keanu

Keanu New Member

The Windows Reddit app is wonderful. It has complete moderator support and many gold features that are very useful. It has a very nice interface including tiles. It tried it myself and it works very smoothly. Reddit is becoming more and more popular and is preferred by serious social networkers for good discussions.

4. Garfield

Garfield New Member

I love Reddit due to it's great discussions and post almost every day. They have so many sub-reddits that are very interesting and those are are places where you will find the latest discussions in your niche. I have a Reddit app on my phone and it makes it really easy to browse and post on Reddit.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?