1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

ISO: Unlimited Line

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted' started by benignkarma, Mar 12, 2017.

1. benignkarma

benignkarma New Member

If anyone has an unlimited line they would like to get rid of send me a message. If it's under contract that is fine also. With Verizon selling unlimited lines again I would imagine the market for unlimited data lines has softened. This means I'm not willing to give you hundreds of dollars, so manage your expectations. I have existing service and just looking to add a line to my existing plan.

› See More: ISO: Unlimited Line
  2. Eric

Eric New Member

I May be willing to part ways with mine. Make an offer.

3. Carlos

Carlos New Member

$399?

4. Eric

Eric New Member

I will do $399. Do you have any experience with the AOL process?

5. Carlos

Carlos New Member

No, but i did my research how to do it. So you’ve to call and tell them that you would like to do a aol transfer liability to my account. If they ask you why, just say this is my cousin line. After i’ve to called them so authorize the transfer. Afterward you and me are going to get a email where you’ve to agree to the transfer. If you don’t mind contact me (786) 249-7219.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?