1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

issues with htc incredible

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by tchehy2629, Jul 16, 2012.

1. tchehy2629

tchehy2629 New Member

Hello, I am having some weird issues with my htc incredible. I am able to sync my yahoo and exchange
    mail but not my gmail, my texts dont always go thru or takes like an hour to do so, and I dont always
    get a 3g signal. I am thinking some of it might be related to internal memory vs. sd memory but not sure
    where I should start first. Please help.

› See More: issues with htc incredible
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

It is strange that you would get exchange and yahoo, but at the same time not get gmail. The texts going through would be unrelated to syncing e-mail, that sounds more like a signal problem. Do you get a better reception with voice and data signal when doing a *228? Are you running the latest version of Android available for the phone, 2.3.4 ?
  3. tchehy2629

tchehy2629 New Member

how do i check what version of android i am on?
  4. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

from the home screen hit the menu button > settings > about phone
  5. tchehy2629

tchehy2629 New Member

6. yosemitesam

yosemitesam New Member

[langtitle=pt]Re: issues with htc incredible[/langtitle]

[lang=pt]Amigo tenho um htc droid incredible, e ele é cdma, tive que fazer um master reset nele e apos isso ele pedi para eu entrar com algumas configurações. Tipo idioma, ai depois tem chamada de emergencia ou chamada normal,so que nao tenho como realizar uma chamada normal pelo fato dele ser cdma e no Brasil nao ter essa tecnologia, entao nao estou podendo usar o aparelho. Alguem por favor saberia algum desbloqueio para eu poder usar o celular sem necessitar da linha???

Obrigado[/lang]

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?