1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Just bought The V AKA vx9800. need help

Discussion in 'LG' started by Ruff, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Ruff

Ruff New Member

well i always love to buy the best cell phones and love this one. i am having a hard time trying to figure out how to put the mp3s into ring tones. i go to this site http://funformobile.com/pages/ringtone/uploadRingtone.php and it works. but it sticks it into My Sounds folder. not my ring tones. grrr. is there a way to take it from My Songs to Ring Tones? the mp3s i have are very small. there only 1/8th of a song or just a funny noise.
    i have millions of songs on my compter there for i want to use them insted of paying for a dumb tone off get it now. they sound so cheesy.
    i have a USB cable and have installed the drivers. but it didnt come with any other softwear. so its not like i can just plug the cell into the PC and drag and drop mp3s of pics. is there softwear for this out there? if so help me out.

thanks guys

vx 9800

› See More: Just bought The V AKA vx9800. need help
  2. OBXVZW21

OBXVZW21 enjoys shooting nutria

3. jtdenbeste

jtdenbeste New Member

get bitpim

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?