1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG 9900 accidently locked...

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by BryantZuki, May 22, 2007.

1. BryantZuki

BryantZuki New Member

I accidently locked my new (not set up with a phone number) LG VX9900 (enV) and i dont know what to do i don't know what it's number is and i have already tried 0000 and some other ones

› See More: LG 9900 accidently locked...
    Last edited: May 22, 2007
  2. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

How did you get a brand new enV without a number on it?

Anyway, once you activate it, the lock code will be changed to the last 4 digits of your phone number.

If the phone is active, then just call Verizon or stop by any Verizon Store, and they can reset the lock code back to the original.

Remember, if the phone is reported lost or stolen, then they will not do anything, and more than likely keep the phone and try and get it back to the original owner, and in some cases, if the phone is reported stolen, they may even call the police.

So, if you found the phone, I suggest you turn it in to the police or take it to a Verizon Store and give it to them.

Last edited: May 22, 2007
  3. BryantZuki

BryantZuki New Member

we ordered it online and didnt activate when we got it

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?