1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG Chocolate 3 MP3 Playlist Problems

Discussion in 'LG Chocolate' started by copper blue, Oct 24, 2009.

1. copper blue

copper blue New Member

I just got a Chocolate 3 and am having problems getting the MP3 playlists to work as I want.

#1: I seem to be unable to save a Winamp (MPU) playlist or a WMP playlist (WPL). It only lets me save a playlist from Rhapsody (not even sure what the format of that file is). Has anyone else been able to save a playlist from any other music player besides Rhapsody?

#2: The Rhapsody playlists don't seem to work very well. When I am in the middle of a playlist, and I pause it to do something else on the phone, I come basck and select "resume" and it starts the playlist over from the beginning. Has anyone figured out how to keep a playlist continuing after pausing and going back to the main screen on the phone?

Thanks

› See More: LG Chocolate 3 MP3 Playlist Problems

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?