1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Lg chocolate touch vx8575 syncing music wont work

Discussion in 'LG Chocolate' started by spookshift, Mar 18, 2010.

1. spookshift

spookshift New Member

Hello, I just got this phone today, and when I put music on the phone and try to play it, it says "file not supported or cannot be read" am I doing something wrong? I even treid converting the msuic file to .mp3 or .wma

› See More: Lg chocolate touch vx8575 syncing music wont work
  2. LittleRedxxx

LittleRedxxx New Member

Hello ... This is LittleRedxxx Im a newby to this site ..So far it seems great...

We have a LG-VX8575 Which by the way isnt mentioned in the drop down
    when phone info is asked ...

Anyway... We had put some Mp3 files on the phone and it says...
    File not suppoted or cannot be read... Can anyone help us with this problem ...?

Thanks LittleRedxxx!!!
  3. Bostonceltic23

Bostonceltic23 New Member

Are you doing it right cause when you connect the usb to your computer or laptop doesn't matter just go to music and it suppose to sync after that just open whatever you use to sync your music and then go to sync in the program you use and pick the songs your going to add and then when your done press sync and they suppose to sync
    1 person likes this.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?