1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

LG Dare - broken charging port?

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by binky351, Oct 19, 2008.

1. binky351

binky351 New Member

Hey guys, newbie here. My gf just got a Dare about 2 months ago, twice already the charging port has broken and the phone won't charge. Has anyone had any problems with this? This will be the 2nd time they have replaced the phone!

› See More: LG Dare - broken charging port?
  2. snea556

snea556 New Member

this problem happend to my friend. what he did when he got his 2nd phone was be carful to put it in the right way. if it happens to her again. march into the store and explain to them what your problem is nicely. hopfully they will have no problem either giving you a different phone or a new dare
    1 person likes this.
  3. jovindiesel

jovindiesel New Member

i got my sister this phone for her bday... 2 weeks later the pins in her battery charger port bent... we took it back to a verizon store and they just gave her a refurbished phone claiming that it was a common issue with those phones... not bad... didn't have to pay a deductible...
  4. bklein3285

bklein3285 New Member

I am going to Verizon wireless today because I am having the same problem....this is my 4th time in One year and I will not be leaving the store with the same phone.
  5. Daddyopop

Daddyopop New Member

Charge battery off phone - wall charger. Universal cell phone battery charger.
    Bought one for 17.95. Found same on Amazon for $5.95. Bought 3. Works great!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?