1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG DARE - Can't discover Bluetooth

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by Dare9700, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Dare9700

Dare9700 New Member

The Dare phone has a major issue of not allowing discovery of bluetooths........Bluetooths that are working will mysteriously stop and will not be able to be rediscovered....

I have followed these instructions:

1. I had two "0" first the first two digits of my Bluetooth device....I have now changed that, restarted phone, my B-Tooth address has no "0"'s, but it still does not work......

2. I could not find the sting value "true", nor did i find a loads of fields of "0".

3. what should I do? does this have anything to do with EMEI?

› See More: LG DARE - Can't discover Bluetooth
  2. Dare9700

Dare9700 New Member

screw it, took the screen out and put it into my donar, then called verizon to switch phones

3. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

The Dare is becoming a dated phone, and may just not be compatible with the device that you're trying to sync with. You're better off with getting a new phone then trying to find a solution.

4. Dare9700

Dare9700 New Member

The bluetooth that was working suddenly quit, and no bluetooth works.....so its not about a "outdated phone"..........do you work on commision sales? verizon stores are no help cause all they will F#$#@ say is outdated and upgrade.......

i paid $35 for used dare and bluetooth now works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

5. camstuf

camstuf /\/\s.Super/\/\odette

So, are we done with this thread?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?