1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

LG Dare Flip?

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by schguy07, Aug 23, 2008.

1. schguy07

schguy07 New Member

I seem to have trouble having the phone automatically flip from portrait to landscape mode whenever I flip it. Any suggestions on how to adjust this?

› See More: LG Dare Flip?
  2. aepple

aepple New Member

Using text messaging as a example, i notice when i go to type a text message (vertical) and then turn the DARE in a landscape position, nothing happens unless i have a finger on or go to touch the screen, and after the first initial touch of the screen, the screen then flips on its own as the DARE goes from vertical to landscape or vice versa.

So if you touch the text program and the text keyboard appears, and you try and turn the DARE into the landscape position without ever touching the screen nothing will happen, the DARE will remain in the vertical position. Hope this helps.
  3. schguy07

schguy07 New Member

I found out today actually that if I flip it and tip it a bit like I was going to type, it flips automatically without a problem. Thanks for the advice! :)
  4. peeves

peeves New Member

there's also a button to flip the screen horizontally
  5. cooworm

cooworm New Member

Re: LG Dare Flip camera?

For the camera when i want to take a picture...isnt there a way to flip the camera so it faces me?its looks like there is a way beacuse on the front it looks like there its 2 little cameras at the top?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?